Denon DVD-2500BT Blu-Ray Player - Inherent Problems

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am considering buying one of these blu-ray players but have read in other forums that there is a problem with the player not playing some types of disc. Has anyone experienced this problem? If so, what type of discs were affected and what were the problems experienced? Have you rectified the problem and, if so, what did you do to rectify it?

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
hevian:I am considering buying one of these blu-ray players but have read in other forums that there is a problem with the player not playing some types of disc. Has anyone experienced this problem? If so, what type of discs were affected and what were the problems experienced? Have you rectified the problem and, if so, what did you do to rectify it?I own the Denon hevian, the problem was freezing issues with Universal BD live titles like THE HULK & WANTED for e,g Denon brought out a firmware version 1.118 back in january of this year, which i downloaded & problem solved no more freeze issues however, Denon are about to bring out another firmware anytime now which is version 1.119.

Id definately say go out & buy this beast as you wont regret it hevian, the firmwares are very effective & solve the problems accordingly.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your views. If firmware version 1.118 fixed the problem, do you know what advantages version 1.119 offers?

A

Anonymous

I have recently purchased a Denon DVD-2500BT, it has the version 1.118 and I have had no playback issues, and the picture & sound is simply stunning, you will not regret it.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
hevian:Thanks for your views. If firmware version 1.118 fixed the problem, do you know what advantages version 1.119 offers?The new firmware version 1.119 is also to rectify certain playback issues with the likes of some of the bond movies that have started to come out on bluray etc i havnt as yet seen the full change log to see exactly what it does but like most bluray players they do need firmware from time to time so it isnt just Denon that are alone on this.

And like ive said previously the firmware is very effective unlike the Pioneer LX70a i once owned, when you downloaded there firmware it didnt even solve the problems it was meant to correct, i dont mind doing firmware as long as they do the job there meant to be doing.

A

Anonymous

I also have the Denon and have not encountered any freezing issues on any of my blu-ray or dvd discs. It's a great piece of kit, so go on, treat yourself!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts