Denon 4308A

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Have been thinking of purchasing a Yamaha DSP-Z7, mainly because i have always had yamaha and the z7 seems to get good reviews. I have contacted two retailers and both out of stock of the yamaha. Both retailers point me in the direction of the Denon 4308A sayiny that it is a very good machine and with the price reduced about £800 to £1599.95 a very good buy. The denon is wireless and does have DAB radio as well as internet which appeals to me, but the reviews of the machine when it was about £2400 are not that great, just wonder what people think who have actually got one, how they rate it? A retailer did state that the 4308 is looking to be replaced towards end of year for a new machine which of coarse will be more expensive, if i wanted to wait. I did 'nt ask but also wondering if that means the 4308A price will drop more to clear out. I do like the yamaha machine though!

Boca

May 9, 2009
Visit site
I am not saying the stores are not being helpful.. but If you like the Yamaha sound why are you compromising?

Also I wanted to add If they can't get you the Yamaha they would have to try to offer you something in return. It probably isn't better.

Also I will add as a side note the Pioneer Lx-sc81 beat the 3808 and 4308 in group tests. ( I have the 81 and compared it to the Denon before i bought it.)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts