admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Dear What hi-fi Which one of the following cd players would be your group test winner if you had one.Your's and your(Teams choice)£2500 Bryston bcd cd1,£2500 Leema Antila,£2200 Cyrus cd8se+dac x.And why.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
burhan:Dear What hi-fi Which one of the following cd players would be your group test winner if you had one.Your's and your(Teams choice)£2500 Bryston bcd cd1,£2500 Leema Antila,£2200 Cyrus cd8se+dac x.And why.

Roll up, roll up... your entries for Fantasy Group Test are now being taken.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:It's certainly something we'll be doing as part of Awards judging.....

Ok how about Leema and Bryston.I have listened to both and i can't decide between them.I tried £2500 bryston bcd1,£3000 b100 sst,£1800 pro-ac D15 against £2500 Leema antila,£3000 tucana,£2200 wilson sq two's.I have done the listening i like them both but cant decide can you at least tell me if it was your choice which kit will you choose.And will the Cyrus 8se be a good match with tucana or bryston.
And lastly which cd player has better sound.

A

Anonymous

burhan:Clare Newsome:It's certainly something we'll be doing as part of Awards judging.....

Ok how about Leema and Bryston.I have listened to both and i can't decide between them.I tried £2500 bryston bcd1,£3000 b100 sst,£1800 pro-ac D15 against £2500 Leema antila,£3000 tucana,£2200 wilson sq two's.I have done the listening i like them both but cant decide can you at least tell me if it was your choice which kit will you choose.And will the Cyrus 8se be a good match with tucana or bryston.
And lastly which cd player has better sound.

Personally, I think you should listen some more as it's your ears, heart and mind ultimately which should be deciding. The team can only recommend rather than decide for you IMHO.......

Nice budget by the way.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sorry, but you have to decide - we haven't done that Group Test yet, and simply don't pre-judge outcomes!

What I would do, if I was in your position, is also listen to the Plinius CD-101 (£3000), which IMHO is at least the equal of the Leema. I can't wait to hear those two player up against the Cyrus and Bryston.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:
Sorry, but you have to decide - we haven't done that Group Test yet, and simply don't pre-judge outcomes!

What I would do, if I was in your position, is also listen to the Plinius CD-101 (£3000), which IMHO is at least the equal of the Leema. I can't wait to hear those two player up against the Cyrus and Bryston.

I think i liked the Bryston and Pro-ac kit the most.Any way i,ll let you know of the outcome thanks.

A

Anonymous

Thaiman:
IMO, this is the biggest contender

It's going to be really hard to compare all of them.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:But if I was spending that much on a CD player, I'd try to listen to everything in contention, not just buy something on a magazine's say-so.
I am leaning towards

Bryston,pro-ac D15.I'll let you know when i decide.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts