Dali Zensor 3 vs Wharfedale 225 vs Elac B6

Maxprocrj

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello friends.

According to you all which is A overall better speaker Dali Zensor 3 or Wharf. 225 or Elac B6 in terms of musicality, tonal accuracy and involvement.

For say if someone like me who listen to all types of genre.

Amplifier Hegel H80

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Maxprocrj said:
Hello friends.

According to you all which is A overall better speaker Dali Zensor 3 or Wharf. 225 or Elac B6 in terms of musicality, tonal accuracy and involvement.

Amplifier Hegel H80
you really should be looking at the dynaudio emit m20

dellroy

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Maxprocrj said:
Hello friends.

Amplifier Hegel H80

what speakers do you currently have? That amp deserves better speakers than the ones you have mentioned.

insider9

dellroy said:
Maxprocrj said:
Hello friends.

Amplifier Hegel H80

what speakers do you currently have? That amp deserves better speakers than the ones you have mentioned. 
+1

Also if the amp has eaten up most of your budget I'd suggest going second hand for speakers. For circa £300 you can do much better than any of the speakers you mention.

insider9 said:
dellroy said:
Maxprocrj said:
Hello friends.

Amplifier Hegel H80

+1

Also if the amp has eaten up most of your budget I'd suggest going second hand for speakers. For circa £300 you can do much better than any of the speakers you mention.

I am afraid I am going to have to tell you what everyone else should have and that's nobody knows. You'll have to audition yourself as, irrespective of amplifier, nobody has your ears or your listening room.

Musicality and tonal accuracy are sometimes completely different to different people so you will not find both in the same speaker.

I will agree with others though that anyone on here running a H80 is probably using more expensive speakers than £300.

Artoo

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Maxprocrj said:
For the time being....only

I ran my H80 with a pair of Q Acoustics 2010i for some time, with a plan to upgrade the speakers at a later time. I am not able to help with your choice regarding speakers, but I was very happy with the sound of the cheaper speaker while saving for something better.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Maxprocrj said:
For the time being....only
if it's for the time being go 2nd hand as insider said or just save up and get something better.some website do interest free loan so you pay £20 a mouth this could be a good way of affording something better.its what i do

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts