Dac to PSU or new Dac?

Louis Webb

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I have a Roksan Kandy K3 amplifier with Chord Rumour cables attaching Dynaudio Audience 40 speakers. My main source is a Cambridge Audio c640 mkII CD player sitting on a Townsend Audio "The Sink". This is used as a transport to a Musical Fidelity X-Dac version 1 via What HiFi/Hifi Choice best buy phono cables and coaxial cable. Ihave just purchased the amplifier and I intend to keep the speakers. Should I spend around £200 upgrading the power supply of the MF X-Dac,or should look at getting a more up to date Dac with this money?

TrevC

Louis Webb said:
I have a Roksan Kandy K3 amplifier with Chord Rumour cables attaching Dynaudio Audience 40 speakers. My main source is a Cambridge Audio c640 mkII CD player sitting on a Townsend Audio "The Sink". This is used as a transport to a Musical Fidelity X-Dac version 1 via What HiFi/Hifi Choice best buy phono cables and coaxial cable. Ihave just purchased the amplifier and I intend to keep the speakers. Should I spend around £200 upgrading the power supply of the MF X-Dac,or should look at getting a more up to date Dac with this money?

Give some money to charity. It will sound just as good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts