DAC and AMP for Motive 2

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I just got a pair of Neat Motive 2's. I've seen them paired with Naim but I find that option a bit to expensive, particually over here. I also got a quote on Exposure 2010s 30% above the uk retail price. Do you have any other suggestions?

As for a DAC I'm considering Beresford TC-7520, DacMagic seems to be out of stock for a good while unfortunately.

If you happen to know any online retailer that will ship to Sweden that would be great to.

A

Anonymous

Sonneteer Campion, it works a treat with the Neat Motives, the Campion sounds a lot more expensive than it is, a nice warm rich sound, a superb amplifier.

John Duncan

peterja:
I just got a pair of Neat Motive 2's. I've seen them paired with Naim but I find that option a bit to expensive, particually over here. I also got a quote on Exposure 2010s 30% above the uk retail price. Do you have any other suggestions?

As for a DAC I'm considering Beresford TC-7520, DacMagic seems to be out of stock for a good while unfortunately.

If you happen to know any online retailer that will ship to Sweden that would be great to.

Aren't Primare cheaper over there? A DacMgic (if you can wait) into an i30's balanced inputs would be a pretty good combo, though can't comment on how well it would marry with the Neat's tweeter.......

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your advice
I might be able to get a used Sonneteer Campion for about £400 (equivalent), seems like a nice option.
Primare looks nice, entry level (i21) is more than Naim 5i though.

A

Anonymous

Agree with the Sonneteer and Nait.

DAC wise why not support your economy? The Harmony DA9 is a leap forwards from the Beresford and DM and is built in your own country. That's what I'd go for, we pay around £475 here, I should imagine you'll get it far cheaper than that.

TRENDING THREADS