Custom lengths cables - who?

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

I remember from several years ago there were adverts from a maker (or a retailer?) of a decent brand cables that would terminate to any custom lenghts for a bit of extra money. Does anybody know who does that these days?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

silver high breed also can do custom lengths as far as I am aware

A

Anonymous

Hi, Atlas Cable appointed retailers can be found here www.atlascables.com. They have the appropriate tooling to provide air tight, solderless plugs on to custom cable lengths. If they don't have the cables from stock, the factory can provide via those retailers a following day delivery. Most QED dealers also have the approriate tools for terminating their cables with their air-lock plugs.

JC

A

Anonymous

I would advise contacting Chord who are lovely blokes doing an honest living. I won't mention Russ Andrews.

A

Anonymous

That's one more tally to scratch into my wall of discontent.

A

Anonymous

I'm obviously oblivious to the help. Quote me on that and put it on my gravestone.

A

Anonymous

Sure, I never dance around a subject. You however, unnecessarily seem to be dancing around the fact that I don't want to say that Russ Andrews is doing the hi-fi industry injustice.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Well, given that you don't want to say it, why raise the subject?

I'm not dancing, but rather struggling to understand what you're trying to say. Are you disputing that the company is prepared to make cables in custom lengths, in common with just about every other cable retailer or manufacturer?

A

Anonymous

"Allow others to guide the informed where you cannot" (otherwise - :)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Octopo:"Allow others to guide the informed where you cannot" (otherwise - :)

No, I am afraid you are making no sense at all now. If you have something to say, please say it, rather than indulging in all these arch hints about what you do or don't want to say.

Or desist.

A

Anonymous

I eschew. I can't believe for a second though everyone loves RA. It is a devils cyst.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts