• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Coronavirus

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

12th Monkey

Aug 31, 2015
My 2nd was a few weeks early, and my eldest (25) had his first this week. New cases increasing a little, but deaths and hospitalisations seem on a downward trend still, which is what really matters as far as the NHS coping. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Reactions: bigboss and gel

12th Monkey

Aug 31, 2015
Lawks - youngest booked in for first jab on Thursday - she's not yet 21!

Anyone else see the antivaxx documentary on C4 recently? I wonder how long it'll be before Andrew Wakefield has killed off his first million...

12th Monkey

Aug 31, 2015
I'm hoping the full reopening is delayed past the 21st - new cases on the rise, and admissions have risen a little. I understand that the admissions are younger than they used to be, briefer and less likely to need major intervention, but even so - why take the risk?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS