Coronavirus

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 196519

....so did my brother.
I had a blast of Moderna a couple of hours ago...
I said to the check- in woman, "I read this can blow your heart up"...(I was jokingly exaggerating).
"Don't believe all you read" she said, before handing me a leaflet with myocarditis and pericarditis (inflammation of the heart) as potential, 'frequency unknown' side effects 🙂

Everyone's favourite from other possible side effects leaflets is 'death'.
The lady who did my injection said here comes the sharp scratch, I said that felt more like a finger poke than sharp scratch, she said what was I suppose to say, here comes the knock-out blow! :)

Reactions: Gray
D

Deleted member 196519

I'm not sure why 'sharp scratch' is the accepted pre-injection warning - it does tend to undersell what's coming.
I get told sharp *****/scratch for my depot injection in my buttocks and that does qualify as a sharp scratch/*****. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 196519

...barely able to move my arm after Moderna booster.
Needless to say, Tommy Cooper doctor joke came to mind:
'It hurts when I do this"
"Well don't do it then".
Same here! Feel like I got the flu too.

D

Deleted member 196519

🙁
I know how you feel ....don't really fancy this becoming regular, even if only once a year.
(Though we all know it's better than the alternative possiblity).
This jab isn’t good. Got a rash on my arm now!

D

Deleted member 108165

This jab isn’t good. Got a rash on my arm now!
Think you need to report rashes, Gel. Ask your doctor about it or maybe bigboss can offer his expert opinion?

D

Deleted member 196519

I will take a picture of it:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 14
D

Deleted member 196519

What do you think?

My sisters arm the top half was all swollen and she got medication for it but took her a while to talk to her doctors.

Think you need to report rashes, Gel. Ask your doctor about it or maybe bigboss can offer his expert opinion?
Why report it? It clearly states on the leaflet of the possible side effects, which incl. possible rashes.
Granted if arm is flashing like a aircraft beacon...
My bro, who's 70 & fit as a flea, had terrible shakes which only lasted about an hour. Otherwise he's fine. That wasn't on the leaflet AFAIR

D

Deleted member 108165

Why report it? It clearly states on the leaflet of the possible side effects, which incl. possible rashes.
Granted if arm is flashing like a aircraft beacon...
My bro, who's 70 & fit as a flea, had terrible shakes which only lasted about an hour. Otherwise he's fine. That wasn't on the leaflet AFAIR
As I said "I think you need to report rashes". I have not had my booster yet so I haven't seen the leaflet, okay? This has all been cleared by bigboss' advice anyway.

D

Deleted member 196519

The rash has got bigger and it’s quite hot too but my family are keeping an eye on it. I definitely don’t want Moderna again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts