Coronavirus

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ThisIsJimmy

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
Had my booster now. Had Pfizer which was different to the 2 Astrazenica's previously. Unlike those, i definitely felt this one go in and was a train wreck from various side effects for 4 days afterwards instead of 24 hours like the previous ones.

With Omicron having so many more mutations, i'm hoping this isn't all in vain :(

D

Deleted member 108165

Had my booster now. Had Pfizer which was different to the 2 Astrazenica's previously. Unlike those, i definitely felt this one go in and was a train wreck from various side effects for 4 days afterwards instead of 24 hours like the previous ones.

With Omicron having so many more mutations, i'm hoping this isn't all in vain :(
Same here, booster jab floored me for 4 days too - severe fatigue.

D

Deleted member 196519

Seems that no matter which booster jab people have had this time most have had a reaction!

daveh75

I had a mild reaction to the first jab, an none to the second (AstraZenaca)

Had my booster (Moderna) Thursday and it's floored me, I've never felt so exhausted in my life.

Got home from work just after 5.00 Thursday, went to bed and slept 13 hrs straight.
Went to work Friday, had no energy all day, and again straight home to bed and slept for another 13 hours.

Woke up just after 6.00 this morning, took the dogs out for a walk, came back absolutely knackered and have slept until about 3.00 this afternoon

Maybe its because I already had a cold anyway, that I'm suffering way more this time?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 196519

Of course it varies by person, but those that have been the worst affected all seemed to have had the Moderna booster.
Yep, me and my sister had Moderna and it floored both of us and I know it’s happened to other people too.

Reactions: Gray
D

Deleted member 196519

I had a mild reaction to the first jab, an none to the second (AstraZenaca)

Had my booster (Moderna) Thursday and it's floored me, I've never felt so exhausted in my life.

Got home from work just after 5.00 Thursday, went to bed and slept 13 hrs straight.
Went to work Friday, had no energy all day, and again straight home to bed and slept for another 13 hours.

Woke up just after 6.00 this morning, took the dogs out for a walk, came back absolutely knackered and have slept until about 3.00 this afternoon

Maybe its because I already had a cold anyway, that I'm suffering way more this time?
I reckon Dave. (y)

D

Deleted member 108165

Not quite sure what I've got but haven't been out of the house since arriving home from work on Christmas Eve. All the symptoms are like a heavy common cold but with the addition of fatigue, banging headache and a cough, but no fever whatsoever. LF tests performed last week all negative, posted PCR test off Saturday to diagnose one way or the other. If this is Omicron then the symptoms are very similar to the common cold. Haven't been back to work yet... feel absolutely knackered.

Gray

Not quite sure what I've got but haven't been out of the house since arriving home from work on Christmas Eve. All the symptoms are like a heavy common cold but with the addition of fatigue, banging headache and a cough, but no fever whatsoever. LF tests performed last week all negative, posted PCR test off Saturday to diagnose one way or the other. If this is Omicron then the symptoms are very similar to the common cold. Haven't been back to work yet... feel absolutely knackered.
Whatever it is, get well soon Doug.

D

Deleted member 108165

Whatever it is, get well soon Doug.
Cheers Gray (y) PCR test result was negative so there's a really nasty cold virus doing the rounds at the moment as well as Covid...

Reactions: Gray

Gray

Had my fourth one a while back.
Me and family have suffered each time, but it's for the best.
(Though that's not how my brother sees it - says his bout of confirmed Covid was nowhere near as bad as his post-jabs symptoms).

The first jab I reacted to it quite badly for a couple of days but the subsequent boosters were fine.

This 4th one has knocked the stuffing out of my whole body -- washed out and very lethargic. Ther person who gave to me said it changed to cover the other strains.

I was the same a few weeks ago with the flu jab -- that had several different variations as they didn't know what strain of flu would come over from Australia & S. Africa this winter.

Mrs. P has had no reaction at all. Typical.

buzz_lightclick

First jab (AZ) immediately after nothing, but later that night a severe reaction, splitting pulsing headache, chills then high temperature, dizziness, nausea, felt really awful the sickest id been in about 2 years. Was really bad for about 4 days then gradually better from 5th day onwards.
Second jab (Pfzier) slightly sore arm for 24 hours and felt quite hot the day after.
Third jab (Pfzier) nothing.
I’m due at 4th now but haven’t booked it yet…

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts