Congratulations to our competition winners!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:the_lhc:maxflinn:just a thought , but what about releasing future winners forum usernames on the forum ? and email the people directly , that way they keep their uninamnimainneimaty , and we get to see who won , in our little parallel universe ..
You've started on the beer early today Max!

na , i go to my mams for dinner on weekdays , gotta drive so no beer ,never drink in the daytime anyway

Never mind, I read it as you asking for future winners forum names to be released now, which would have been a clever trick and worthy of one of your more, err, lubricated moments...

A

Anonymous

the_lhc:maxflinn:the_lhc:maxflinn:just a thought , but what about releasing future winners forum usernames on the forum ? and email the people directly , that way they keep their uninamnimainneimaty , and we get to see who won , in our little parallel universe ..
You've started on the beer early today Max!

na , i go to my mams for dinner on weekdays , gotta drive so no beer ,never drink in the daytime anyway

Never mind, I read it as you asking for future winners forum names to be released now, which would have been a clever trick and worthy of one of your more, err, lubricated moments...
gottya , i thought it was my jim carey school of spwelling that gave my post a lubrilicious look
emotion-15.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts