Chord Chameleon Plus competition winners

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
No fewer than 37 lucky readers have won a Chord Chameleon Plus interconnect in our October issue competition. The lucky winners are:

Russoogle

rhowes74

damian woodford

simon foster

beck-p

rob jones

jonathan crossjon

william kirton

gstuiveberg

pmhwin

brad falshaw

acst

raymond kuan

gledhill

ssennitt

odham peter

richard lockwood

pcalam

audio animal

roguewader

broomem

gorancico

dadsez

alexlukeshelby

MIJohnson21

roger bray

sebastian dufeu

paul barkus

chris rice

nial pearson

michael wilson

mark griffiths3

brianlammertsvanbueren

ridgeman

kenneth west

wraymj

johnellis3000

Congratulations one and all.

sogophonio11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
No usable comments then!

No more relevant input?

Its FRIDAY!!!! Off home now, to enjoy my chord Cadenzas.(Much better than the chameleons any how)

Boooo Hoooo didnt win.

Good week end one and all.

D

Deleted member 2457

The_Lhc said:
37 winners and not one recognisable forum name (42 if you count the Tannoy comp as well):

<Harry Hill> What are the chances of that happening? </Harry Hill>

That is disappointing! These guys must just lurk for the competitions! Do one!

sogophonio11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Not really! Cadenzas are much better(Are they not?)

Ah well, really off for the weekend now. Try not to commit suicide over the bitter disapointment!

D

Deleted member 2457

sogophonio11 said:
Not really! Cadenzas are much better(Are they not?)

Ah well, really off for the weekend now. Try not to commit suicide over the bitter disapointment!

:wave:

bluedroog

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I don’t know why everyone gets so upset like forum users have more of a right to win. I’m pretty sure they are chosen at random and they are website competitions, not forum ones. The forum is just part of the website.

Well done to those that have won, if you do read this!
smiley-yell.gif

sogophonio11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Just out the door, one last look, and bingo!!

Lucky READERS.

Yeah got it now guys.

Nobody reads a monitor. Only a magazine.

Clever eh?

No more now.

Really a good weekend one and all.

sogophonio11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Gel, dont get to excited. Will be back now.

Just right now have much better things to do, than bandy words.

My train is due and my cadenzas just wont wait any longer.

D

Deleted member 2457

Does anyone on here enter the AVForums comps? I think I did once. But I don't post regularly on there so don't bother, even when I do post I still don't.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
sogophonio11 said:
Just out the door, one last look, and bingo!!

Lucky READERS.

Yeah got it now guys.

Nobody reads a monitor. Only a magazine.

Clever eh?

No more now.

Really a good weekend one and all.

WTF are you talking about? You enter the competitions on the website, regardless of whether you read the magazine or even the website.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
bluedroog said:
I don’t know why everyone gets so upset like forum users have more of a right to win. I’m pretty sure they are chosen at random and they are website competitions, not forum ones. The forum is just part of the website.

I'm just remarking on the unlikeliness of nobody here ever winning. It seems, well, unlikely...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
The winners are chosen at random from all the correct entries (we get many thousands). Anyone can win, whether they read the magazine, website or participate on the Forums (or all three). But it's not exclusive to Forum users, and don't forget there are more than 150,000 registered users on the site. Have a nice weekend everyone
smiley-smile.gif

jjbomber

Loads of financial advice websites as well as competition websites list the details, so most of the entrants don't have any interest in Hi-Fi but a lot of interest in getting freebies to sell on at a profit. As always, there are two sides to the story. If What Hi-Fi run a competition for it's readers only, then it would not be able to attract any new viewers. By making the competition open, they get a load of email addresses for marketing purposes. As always, the best offers are only available to ''New Customers Only''. Looking on the bright side, at least they'll be going cheap on ebay :grin:

robejz

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
Sour grapes guys!
smiley-wink.gif

I don't contribute much to the forum apart from asking the occasional question, but I visit daily. And I still buy the magazine. So I am delighted to have won the interconnect. Thank you What Hi-Fi!

Rob

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
robejz said:
Sour grapes guys!
smiley-wink.gif

I don't contribute much to the forum apart from asking the occasional question, but I visit daily. And I still buy the magazine. So I am delighted to have won the interconnect. Thank you What Hi-Fi!

Rob
Well done hope you enjoy your prize:) :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Cofnchtr said:
Hi,

Well done to all the winners, one day I will check the winners out and my name will be there!!

:O :O :O

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Just been looking at your system, we have similar tastes and brands!
smiley-smile.gif

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
gel said:
Just been looking at your system, we have similar tastes and brands!
smiley-smile.gif

Hi Gel,

We do have similar tastes. You seem to have more available cash than me - are you single?? :rofl:

My amp was actually bought at the same time as my uncle bought his and we got them both for WELL under retail price in Edinburgh. Great deal. My uncle went on to buy speakers at the same shop almost a year later.

I've had the REL for donkeys and the M1's were a compromise with SWMBO - I had B&W 601 S1 originally. Very pleased with the system but wish I could find the time to learn more about the MCACC settings. If nothing else, just to play around with them.

TV, amp and BD all connected to t'net to allow various operations.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts