Chord Chameleon Plus competition winners

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

Cofnchtr said:
gel said:
Just been looking at your system, we have similar tastes and brands!
smiley-smile.gif

Hi Gel,

We do have similar tastes. You seem to have more available cash than me - are you single?? :rofl:

My amp was actually bought at the same time as my uncle bought his and we got them both for WELL under retail price in Edinburgh. Great deal. My uncle went on to buy speakers at the same shop almost a year later.

I've had the REL for donkeys and the M1's were a compromise with SWMBO - I had B&W 601 S1 originally. Very pleased with the system but wish I could find the time to learn more about the MCACC settings. If nothing else, just to play around with them.

TV, amp and BD all connected to t'net to allow various operations.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Yep, single.
smiley-smile.gif
Yeah I don't think I could afford it otherwise, I did manage to get 27 per cent discounted when I bought my system though, and the shop forgot to calculate for a Fpm 4 speaker, so I got one free!
smiley-laughing.gif
Cheers.

fatman

Nov 11, 2007
Visit site
I won a cable - my name was on the list rather than this forum username.Got into work early on a Monday morning to see an email titled 'What HiFi competition winner'. Has been some big competition prizes recently - imagine my delight to open it and find I'd won a cable.....Of course, brilliant to win a cable, and grateful to WHF for running these competitions.I will be using the cable.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

@ Gel - nice discount! BOGOF on the speakers maybe??

@ fatman - congratulations, as you say, 'only' a cable this time after a heart-stopping email but you never know...

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

D

Deleted member 2457

Cofnchtr said:
Hi,

@ fatman - congratulations, as you say, 'only' a cable this time after a heart-stopping email but you never know...

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Sure was. It was Sevenoaks Wetherby. Nope, just forgot.
smiley-smile.gif
They then tried to charge me for it, and I said I would have to cancel the order then, so they said they would take the hit and let me have it for free!
smiley-smile.gif
I did spend £4500 though, but in total it was 27 per cent off B&W speakers, Pioneer amp, stand, stands for speakers and cables and it was delivered for free! Finally got a TV that is fit for my system. :dance:

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
Cofnchtr said:
Hi,

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Sure was. It was Sevenoaks Wetherby. Nope, just forgot.
smiley-smile.gif
They then tried to charge me for it, and I said I would have to cancel the order then, so they said they would take the hit and let me have it for free!
smiley-smile.gif
I did spend £4500 though, but in total it was 27 per cent off B&W speakers, Pioneer amp, stand, stands for speakers and cables and it was delivered for free! Finally got a TV that is fit for my system. :dance:

I basically got my Pioneer amp, cables and delivery for free! :cheer:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts