Q Acoustics 2050: competition winners

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Here are the lucky winners of last month's competition to win a pair of Q Acoustics 2050 floorstanding speakers:

Andy Palf

Linda Hepburn

Robert James

Ron Rook

David Cawthorne

Paul Moffatt

Chris Maritz

Richard Ellis

Andrew Ford

Rvinder Hayre

Congratulations to one and all. And if you didn't win this time, you can still enter our fabulous Naim competition to win a £5500 Naim UnitiSystem!

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
... and to the loosers ... taking part is the important thing. At least that's what they are telling my little niece on sport days
emotion-7.gif

Now, I'd like to win that naim stuff ...

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
You did only post this after-hours on Friday, and it's not yet Monday lunchtime!

Sorry that you haven't had your prize though - these come directly from the manufacturer; i'll ask our marketing people to pursue.

northernsoul

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Clare Newsome:

You did only post this after-hours on Friday, and it's not yet Monday lunchtime!

Sorry that you haven't had your prize though - these come directly from the manufacturer; i'll ask our marketing people to pursue.

Thankyou....

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough:
Here are the lucky winners of last month's competition to win a pair of Q Acoustics 2050 floorstanding speakers:

Andy Palf

Linda Hepburn

Robert James

Ron Rook

David Cawthorne

Paul Moffatt

Chris Maritz

Richard Ellis

Andrew Ford

Rvinder Hayre

Congratulations to one and all. And if you didn't win this time, you can still enter our fabulous Naim competition to win a £5500 Naim UnitiSystem!

Well done folks! my fingers are crossed for the Naim system. One question I would like to ask WHF ''how many entries do you receive, roughly, per competition?''

gbhsi1:Andy Clough:

Andy Palf

Linda Hepburn

Robert James

Ron Rook

David Cawthorne

Paul Moffatt

Chris Maritz

Richard Ellis

Andrew Ford

Rvinder Hayre

Well done folks! my fingers are crossed for the Naim system. One question I would like to ask WHF ''how many entries do you receive, roughly, per competition?''

Calculators at the ready!

Well done one and all...

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough:The Naim competition, one of our most successful to date, had nearly 12,000 entries.

Phew 12,000, and that's only "UK resident"..........

Andy on that point, will the competitions ever be open to non UK residents?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts