closing down my account?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
How do you close your account down, as I am now very happy with my hifi, and if I keep coming on here, I will want to see what further upgrades I can do....?

Also, my GF is sick and tired of me nicking her computer to go on here?

I will be sorry to go, but the lady (not fat) has started to sing!!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Mr Duncan, one for you I think...

AFAIK we can delete you or ban you, but either would mean you still couldn't rejoin from the same email address at some point in the future should the itch re-emerge.

I think you'll just have to resist temptation...

A

Anonymous

I would rather the delete me route, as I usually only get banned from night clubs, and doing it from here sounds harsh. Well that is what I usually tell the bouncers!

It is OK, I have no computer at home, so do all my posting etc from work, and have just got a written warning for messing around on the net in work time, so it would not be a bad thing for my work, if you do delete me.

I might have to get out of the dark ages and get a computer for home, so would have different e mail address in the very near future.

If Mr Duncan could sort it, I am sure my boss would thank him, and it might stop me from getting sacked. I don't see a problem with me doing it from work, as I work for Telex Communications Ltd and Klark Teknik, we make large analogue / digital mixing desks and digital signaling processing equipment, sound compressors etc etc for the large live bands worldwide. I told him it was for research, purposes but he and HR really did not see the funny side of that statement. Can't see why not!

Thanks in advance....

A

Anonymous

Thanks Mr Duncan,

Now that you work in the ivory towers, you can wave your wand and make my boss happy. Although, you would have to be god to make him happy at the moment!

John Duncan

seduct10n:Thanks Mr Duncan,

Now that you work in the ivory towers, you can wave your wand and make my boss happy. Although, you would have to be god to make him happy at the moment!

I shall work on it this afternoon post 3pm. It should be trivial, but we have a custom authentication mechanism which allows you to use the same user name across stuff, whatcar etc, so it's not as simple as it looks.

In the meantime, stop posting on here and get back to work
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts