gwynne61

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Looks scary, think I'll stick to my disco antistat
emotion-3.gif

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
I inherited some old 1970s topofthepops albums - you know, the ones full of dodgy cover versions with the rather un-pc photos of scantily clad women on the front.

If ever there were a candidate for the Glue Cleaner...

John Duncan

fatboyslimfast:I inherited some old 1970s topofthepops albums - you know, the ones full of dodgy cover versions with the rather un-pc photos of scantily clad women on the front.

Or at least the glue...

A

Anonymous

fatboyslimfast:I inherited some old 1970s topofthepops albums - you know, the ones full of dodgy cover versions with the rather un-pc photos of scantily clad women on the front.

A friend of mine was a session singer on those. Do you remember the Woolies Embassy records?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site

Glue Factory maybe...

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Grimly Fiendish:A friend of mine was a session singer on those. Do you remember the Woolies Embassy records?

Yep, have a couple of those as well... I didn't realise that was their own label - I thought it was something my nan got from her ciggie coupons!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts