Clare - Chord HDMI Cable and Subscription

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Jo - as with the cases above we've sorted out at this end (as opposed to via our third-party agency), could you please email me via the Contact Us button below and i'll get someone onto it.

Apologies again for the problems we're having with this external agency - the situation is, needless to say, under review....

A

Anonymous

Clare, many thanks for your VERY speedy reply. I really appreciate your help and time and on further internet searches I can see that the problem really is with the third party, so I will confess I do feel a bit guilty for posting my frustration here (but not that guilty if i finally manage to get the lead!)

Many thanks again

Jo

A

Anonymous

Over the Christmas period I called the subscriptions line (as the internet connection would not work) and spoke to someone to order the hdmi cable offer with the magazine - I have been waiting a long time for this offer to be reinstated. Many weeks later and it looks like my details must have been lost by the person, as no magazine or cable have been delivered and one or both of these things should have happened within 28 days - the only good news is that no money has been taken from my account either.....

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
themo70, sorry if we've got it wrong. Please email me with your name and address details, and I'll pass it on to our subscriptions people to check out on Monday.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts