Chord Odyssey 2 speaker cable

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
I am thinking of purchasing this when I get paid. What are views on this cable? and if people have other experiences of other cables within this price range- please feel free to advise Regards, Hugo

A

Anonymous

Excellent cable with a strong bass and nice open treble. I've tried a few and I love this. Shame the Epic is so much more! Buy with confidence.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
I have used QED Profile 4x4, QED silver anniversairy and Chord silverscreen in the past.

I have had Chord Odyssey 2 for about 4 months now, and it's by far the best cable I have used.....

It sounds very clear and neutral with deep and clear bass........highly recommend, as far as I'm concerned......

A

Anonymous

gbh

Buy with confidence; I've owned this cable for about 5 years. I switch from Van Den Hul CS122 , another excellent cable, and I've never looked back - open, transparent, sweeet well controlled treble & mid-range with excellent bass reproduction - its got it all

Some have suggested the external insulation size is a little hard to accommodate. Not bother myself but you can buy without external insulation - just thin black and red marked insulated cable; ask your local dealer

Vance

A

Anonymous

Very good quality cable, but try the qed revelation as well. Sings in most systems, but give it a good run in period!

A

Anonymous

Oh yeah, tried atlas hyper 2 and 3, if you want good trebble but in my opinion large bass, then it is a superb cable.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts