Chord Company Interconnect VEE Plugs

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Has anyone had a chance to hear what differences the new VEE plugs make, particularly when compared with the same cables with the old-style plugs? I'm particularly interested in this aspect with regard to the Chord Crimson Plus Interconnect.

A

Anonymous

Instead of a comparison, has anyone simply bought a Chord cable recently with the new plugs on? If so, how is the sound in general?

Esra

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Well,I use Chord Crimson Plus,and yes they do work fine.Build quality is good and they look good IMO.Bought them because of the good looks at a reasonable price.Personally I cant hear any difference to other well built brands.

A

Anonymous

Esra said:
Well,I use Chord Crimson Plus,and yes they do work fine.Build quality is good and they look good IMO.Bought them because of the good looks at a reasonable price.Personally I cant hear any difference to other well built brands.

Thanks. Does your cable have the new VEE plugs attached though? (they're black and red as opposed to the usual gold plugs).

Esra

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes they do have vee-plugs.But no difference in sound at all as I said before in comparison to other well built ic and chords without vee-plug.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts