Children. Grrrr.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
drummerman:
However, if you play your cards right you should be able to get your hands on high voltage fencing or, failing that, a few landmines. Best get the ones that you can burry deep in the carpet but jump up a few inches before detonating, the success rate is higher.

That's an appalling suggestion - just think of the damage you could do to your system
emotion-14.gif

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Bit of a bummer that joel but it could have been worse !!. My workmate got home on thursday to find his missus skulking around all doe eyed. "ok whats happened" "erm somehow YOUR son managed to crank the amp up to full whack and a little puff of smoke came from one of the speakers". He had tears in his eyes as he told me. Bless em eh!.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Bad luck Joel. Just what you need, a £100 repair bill!

Been through this with my daughter years ago. Fingers in tweeters, tapes ripped from cassette decks still partially intact and unreeled tape all around the house and also a piece of concrete pulled from fireplace stuffed inside the video recorder!

Hope it doesn`t cost as much as you fear.

A

Anonymous

survivor:
Bad luck Joel. Just what you need, a £100 repair bill!

Been through this with my daughter years ago. Fingers in tweeters, tapes ripped from cassette decks still partially intact and unreeled tape all around the house and also a piece of concrete pulled from fireplace stuffed inside the video recorder!

Hope it doesn`t cost as much as you fear.
Now I understand your name mate...

A

Anonymous

The biggest problem is the way that new buildings are constructed......no chimneys so nothing to keep them occupied.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
You could leave the windows open if you occupy 2nd floor or higher. A few sweets and a chair will point them in the right direction ...

warmest regards and a merry xmas

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts