Changing mobile provider.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
🙂 Let me know if you change your mind and we'll have £50 each.
(They're probably as good as the next telecom company....as long as you never need to contact them 🤬).

The bigger ISPs are much of a muchness, at least with regard to CS.

You need to be looking at the smaller, more niche, business orientated ISPs if you value good CS, but that comes at a cost, so it's a case of whether you're willing to pay for a service you may never need to use.

With mobile providers I find it simpler.

Avoid getting locked into contracts with the four MNOs, and use one of the no contract, SIM only MVNOs an you'll find a better level of service IME.
We are with Plusnet and, have been for a few years now, as they keep offering me good prices. I’ve found their customer services to be very good.

Jasonovich

I just renewed my Virgin Media broadband contract, I said I wasn't going to but then they offered to knock off £10 (from monthly payment). That make's it a little less than EE >1GB broadband. Yeah I guess, the better the devil you know...

Last edited:
Reactions: DougK1
O2 offered reductions in the ongoing costs, and a paltry £65 as a 'goodwill' gesture. Have told them where to stick it, and instructed the CO to carry on with investigating it.

Their offer reads like someone whose scarcely bothered to read the complaint. Not that this should surprise me...

daveh75

O2 offered reductions in the ongoing costs, and a paltry £65 as a 'goodwill' gesture. Have told them where to stick it, and instructed the CO to carry on with investigating it.

Their offer reads like someone whose scarcely bothered to read the complaint. Not that this should surprise me...

Personally I would be pushing for them to release you from whatever is left of your contract and move on.

Frankly, given that the ADR process is costly for CPs you'd think they'd be falling over themselves to either appease you or allow you to move on

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts