Change the Bluesound Node 2i Interconnect?

AndyCC72

Jan 13, 2021
Visit site
Do you think it would make any discernible difference to the sound if I were to replace the interconnect that came with the Bluesound Node 21 for a £40 Chord Company C-Line RCA interconnect?

I don't mind spending the money if it will actually make a difference?

AndyCC72

Jan 13, 2021
Visit site
Why do you think Bluesound don't know how to provide an interconnect that fully reflects what their equipment is capable of?
I'm a rank amateur at this game and I keep reading that a good interconnect will improve things.........i may have been taken in by the snake oil salesman ???

I take it by your answer cleverly disguised as a question that you think it won't make a difference?

Reactions: Al ears

Roger_A

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm a rank amateur at this game and I keep reading that a good interconnect will improve things.........i may have been taken in by the snake oil salesman ???

I take it by your answer cleverly disguised as a question that you think it won't make a difference?

Yes, you're quite right. I'm sure no-one wants to get into yet another cable thread so I'll just comment that any main difference, as Al Ears has stated, is likely to be in build quality but even that may be minimal as Bluenote may well have sourced a reasonably well made interconnect at trade prices.

Reactions: AndyCC72

rainsoothe

When I had one on home demo it sounded ok with the stock one, worse with QED Performance RCA and better with Atlas Element Integra. So third party doesn't necessarily mean better, but in my setup there was a difference.

Reactions: Al ears

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts