Centre speaker help please!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I have a pair of Ruark Sabre 3's which I want to keep and I want to add a centre speaker which matches. The Ruark dialogue centre is too large for my set up (by a tiny margin it's too high, width or depth is no problem). Can anyone advise me on what speakers have similar audio properties so the sound blends. I was thinking of Spendor or Kef, around the £400 mark?

Thanks

Howard 

A

Anonymous

Is that too high with the stand on or off? I personally wouldn't recommend you mix manufacturers on the front three channels, though I've read on here that some others don't think it's that big an issue. Did you know the Dialogue is on sale at Stone audio for £320?

If that definitely isn't an option I might consider going down a line and looking at the smaller Ruark Epicentre (£200 also on sale at Stone)which should match the timbre of the Dialogue more than a different manufacturer. Other than that there is the Neat Motive centre (£475 Signals) which at a push I reckon might be a match and is a tad smaller. Make sure you try and test any speaker with your Sabres before you buy.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts