Centre Speaker Bracket / Stand

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Hey all!

Well, having just assembled my new AV stand to replace the crappy old Argos bit of wood my amp's been sitting on for the last few years (I know, I know), I found I forgot to take into account the fact the thing would have leg supports running at the back meaning the amp doesn't fit...
emotion-12.gif

Anyway, once I'd stopped swearing at myself for being so stupid, I realised the only way I'm gonna get everything to fit now is to move my centre speaker (currently on the bottom shelf under my TV) to above it so am looking for a bracket to allow me to do this. Has anyone any recommendations? The closest I've found is this but this says it has a maximum of 290mm clearance and I need about 310mm for my B&W centre including clearance for the cable...

It needs to be at a height of about 50" (127cm) so I'm guessing my best bet is a wall bracket as opposed to a floor based speaker stand, though I'm happy to use a stand if they come this tall.

Thanks guys!

A

Anonymous

Looks pretty good to me professor. I used this for mine though and it works a treat, try the link : http://www.cheapestelectrical.co.uk/productdetails.php?id=1144&title=Vogels+TVA2046+-+Audio%2FVideo%2FDVD++Support+-+Silver+TVA+2046

Hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

hi, it's 36cm (with the backplate attached) from the wall to you. And 33cm wide at the widest point being the end two pads.

is that cool? It can hack up to 20kg in weight which is blindingly good in my book, enough for a recievers weight.

hope this helps mate! laterz.

Paul

A

Anonymous

i have a b& w center as well but i bought a pair of small atacama stands and used one of them upfront the other is in the box if you need it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts