CD set up question

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Nad 5240 CD player which has 2 red and 2 white lead/connectors to the amp however my amp which is a Nad 3020i the CD Aux has provision for only one red & white input, so I would like to know what piece of kit would I need to hook these two up ok I am thinking either a CD pre amp or some sort of av splitter? Could somebody point me in the right direction as to what to buy.

thank you

Mike

A

Anonymous

Well in part that is true but the audio volume is low and I have to wack the volume right round so I am thinking it needs something to compensate

mitch65

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
cernem1alt:Well in part that is true but the audio volume is low and I have to wack the volume right round so I am thinking it needs something to compensate

May sound like a daft question but are you using the correct output on the CD player? I I can only think that the other 2 are for a direct link to a power amp if the CD player has a built-in pre-amp

A

Anonymous

thanks for the reply

the connection to the amp comes from the output marked "fixed" from the CD, the other output on the CD is marked variable?

just is woefully quiet... strange

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts