cd player

superphill

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
hello

i have recently purchased the roksan k2 amp and a pair of dali zensors 7 i also have a nad c545bee cd player which i bought 4 years ago .what i want to know is the cd player letting the system down? and what would be an ideal replacement be in the £500-£1000 range

many thanks phill

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
superphill said:
hello

i have recently purchased the roksan k2 amp and a pair of dali zensors 7 i also have a nad c545bee cd player which i bought 4 years ago .what i want to know is the cd player letting the system down? and what would be an ideal replacement be in the £500-£1000 range

many thanks phill

Not sure it is but I don't know the NAD. Ones to consider are Roksan of course, Naim and Cyrus are top end of your budget. others to consider Audiolab 8200A, Creek and Exposure. I don't think you can get the Marantz Pearl Lite anymore. Best to take your cdp to a dealer and try some others.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
superphill said:
thanks for the advice i was told that the nad was good in its day which means others even in same price range are far better phill

maybe but I don't think cdp have changed much in last 5 years. In my demos I did not find much difference. I may try the naim and Cyrus ones next week myself. Rega maybe also worth trying. That's sounds like hifi dealer talk?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts