Can you help me?!!

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible for you hifi guru's to classify the sound i'm currently enjoying from my system?

I keep reading about preferences ie;warm/bright but unfortunatly i don't know what iv'e got :oops: :oops:

Would it be possible for someone to clarify the difference in sound characteristics when the integrated amp is switched to av,the avr acting as the pre-amp?

Sorry :doh:

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
GSB said:
Would it be possible for someone to clarify the difference in sound characteristics when the integrated amp is switched to av,the avr acting as the pre-amp?

No, of course it wouldn't be possible, it'll depend entirely on what amps you're comparing. You may not even hear any difference, although I expect you'd have said so if that was the case.

Why don't you have a go a describing it yourself? You might surprise yourself.

Or, as mentioned, don't worry about it and just listen to the music.

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm just trying to understand the hifi termanology type stuff...also what i am listening to is the referance for any future upgrades.

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
GSB said:

No, of course it wouldn't be possible, it'll depend entirely on what amps you're comparing. You may not even hear any difference, although I expect you'd have said so if that was the case.
I can hear a differance,and when the MF M3i is acting as the pre-amp there is more,ermm...'oomph'

Just to add that i'm not falling into the trap of listening to the 'system' :)

TRENDING THREADS