Cables for Rega

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there experts!

Can anyone recommend interconnects and loudspeakercables for a rega system (Apollo/Mira). My speakers are JMR twin signature. I am currently using QED Qunex 4S interconnect and Rega couple, but would like to upgrade a little.

Kind regards

A

Anonymous

Replace the QED as it is horribly bright. Try anything by Chord or something from Atlas. Or Naim cable.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="VoodooDoctor"]I use Chord Crimsons between the Apollo and my amp, as recommended by the dealer that sold me the Cd player.[/quote]

Rega couple to a chord crimson?? isnt that a bit of a down grade??

A

Anonymous

[quote user="MuteViking"]
Hi there experts!

Can anyone recommend interconnects and loudspeakercables for a rega system (Apollo/Mira). My speakers are JMR twin signature. I am currently using QED Qunex 4S interconnect and Rega couple, but would like to upgrade a little.

Kind regards

[/quote]

I have tried a few speaker cables and the best i heard with my R3's is Chord Rumour. It's approx £10 p/m. As far as Interconnects go, i use Chord Chameleon Silver Plus. Certainly beats the Van Den Hull DIII i had previously. That is with an Arcam/Cyrus combo though.

A

Anonymous

Thanx a bunch, guys. It seems that Chord is the way to go. The brand isn't big here in Denmark. The distributor of Rega here recommends Regas own cables or Eichmann

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts