Cables for Rega

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Hi there experts!

Can anyone recommend interconnects and loudspeakercables for a rega system (Apollo/Mira). My speakers are JMR twin signature. I am currently using QED Qunex 4S interconnect and Rega couple, but would like to upgrade a little.

Kind regards

A

Anonymous

Replace the QED as it is horribly bright. Try anything by Chord or something from Atlas. Or Naim cable.

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
I use Chord Crimsons between the Apollo and my amp, as recommended by the dealer that sold me the Cd player.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="VoodooDoctor"]I use Chord Crimsons between the Apollo and my amp, as recommended by the dealer that sold me the Cd player.[/quote]

Rega couple to a chord crimson?? isnt that a bit of a down grade??

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
The dealer was adamant that I didn't need anything more expensive. When I get a chance maybe I'll experiment with something different.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="MuteViking"]
Hi there experts!

Can anyone recommend interconnects and loudspeakercables for a rega system (Apollo/Mira). My speakers are JMR twin signature. I am currently using QED Qunex 4S interconnect and Rega couple, but would like to upgrade a little.

Kind regards

[/quote]

I have tried a few speaker cables and the best i heard with my R3's is Chord Rumour. It's approx £10 p/m. As far as Interconnects go, i use Chord Chameleon Silver Plus. Certainly beats the Van Den Hull DIII i had previously. That is with an Arcam/Cyrus combo though.

A

Anonymous

Thanx a bunch, guys. It seems that Chord is the way to go. The brand isn't big here in Denmark. The distributor of Rega here recommends Regas own cables or Eichmann

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts