CA DacMagic output cable ? users...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ill be setting up my dacmagic for use soon, with digital out from pc, can anyone suggest an analogue cable out to my hifi amps, may have to be a 3m length mind !

cheers dave

A

Anonymous

nice cable but am i going to find it in a 3 metre length tho thats the question..

A

Anonymous

Chord Company Crimson

110640573th.jpg

Superb all-rounder that will suit any sub-£1000 system

Should i look at a chord cable higher up in their range, or would this be ok from a dacmagic going to my system?....

A

Anonymous

What about pc to dacmagic, thinking of this cable....
http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/dynamic/eshop_products.set/ref/1954/ixos-108-toslink-to-mini-toslink-1m-audio-interconnect-cable/display.html?referer=1

A

Anonymous

I'm no expert but just happen to be researching a very similar thing myself (you kindly posted in my thread so I thought I'd share this with you). After reading the following link I'm wondering whether parting with £40 is worth it, let alone a higher amount:

[EDITED BY MODS - no links to competitor sites please - house rules]

A

Anonymous

Ive read the article thanks.

In my opinion, cables from a brand, that are well made and reveiwed, are worth it above really cheap cables. I would say that entry level cables from big brands, and the few models up are great investments. Its the models that are higher up going into the hundreds that i just wouldnt buy, as materials wise i would class them as a rip off, and/or couldnt justify paying the said amount for the product....

Ive had a play with cabling recently so do believe different cables make slight musical differences.

dave

A

Anonymous

Just ordered a 3m crimson for £40 new, will give it a try.

cheers dave

A

Anonymous

On my pc to my dacmagic combo, i have output sampling rates to choose from on my pc audio out settings...

44.1 k hz

48 k hz

98 k hz

192 k hz

At the moment its set at 48 k hz..

What does this mean? ( simply), and what should i set it to to be getting the best sound out?

dave

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts