Bower & Wilkins M-1 wall brackets

hEars

Oct 4, 2006
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Ive recently bought some second hand B&W M-1 satellite speakers but they have only come with the desktop stands and I need to wall mount the rear two speakers. I was wondering if anyone on here had a couple of wall brackets in silver that they were willing to sell as I believe they speakers come with both the desktop stands and the wall brackets when new.

Thanks guys,

Steve

A

Anonymous

Hello Steve

You are correct, the wall brackets were supplied in the boxes. If you can't manage to get a spare pair from someone who hasn't needed to use them, you can also order them direct from our spares department on 019013 221700.

Many thanks

Shaun

Shaun Marin - Brand Manager - Bowers & Wilkins

hEars

Oct 4, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for the info Shaun.

I did speak to your purchasing department but I thought I would see if anyone had a couple of brackets that they were willing to sell second hand.

If anyone can help me out with a couple of silver brackets I would be very greatfully.

Kind regards,

Steve

A

Anonymous

Hi

Ironically enough, I have the wall mount brackets but for some reason my wife through out the stands, which of course I would now rather have.

my M1's are also the silver vintage.

would you consider a trade?

let me know

camboyd

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've also had someone throw out the wall brackets. If you still have them, and you receive a copy of this message, I'd quite happily buy them from you.

Let me know if you get this and are still interested.

Thanks,

CB

pcossio

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I have tried dialing the spare parts sales number and it appears to be wrong, do you have an US correct number where i can place an order for these wall mounting brackets?

Or! is there anyone interested in salling a pair ?

Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS