Question Speaker bracket which grips from the vertical sides?

Sixtyten

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I bought a pair of Elax Debut Atmos speakers. I think they are great. These were bought to sit on top of my Mission 733 floorstanders. However, times have changed. I’ve realised that it would be more practical to mount them on a wall (you can see where this is going). This is the point I realised that they can’t be mounted on a wall. Elac don’t make a bracket. And the sloping shape of them precludes using ordinary speaker wall brackets. And, yes, you’re right, I should have checked this before I bought them. But I’m not willing to let a little thing like that get in my way, well not without a fight. A couple of caveats; I won’t be drilling holes in the speakers. It’s not happening. Under any circumstances. Nor will I be replacing them with speakers that are designed to be wall mounted. So, is anyone aware of a speaker wall bracket which grips speakers from the vertical sides or the rear, rather than at the bottom? It’s a long shot I know, but if I’m going to locate such a thing, this is the place ask.

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
Black Wall Mount Universal Stereo Small Speaker Brackets SINGLE Swivel & Tilt

Search that on ebay... grips from sides and bottom. That's what I bought and used to mount my Naim QB on my kitchen wall.
They might be just what I'm looking for to mount a pair of speakers myself. Currently use little plastic btec brackets that I had to screw into the speakers, never been happy with that. I've even thought of making a couple of shelves either side of my chimney breast.

Santa 🧑🎄

Mar 12, 2023
Visit site
The Naim has a glowing front part which casts light on the wall hence why a traditional front/rear speaker mount would be inappropriate for me.

It's well made and sturdy. The seller was Intaaudio, so I can recommend the item based upon my own purchase. No connection to seller.

Note, the price is for a single one, so if for a pair of speakers you will need to buy two.

The sides can be tightened so it tightly grips the speaker without the need to drill any screw holes in it and cause cabinet damage. Mine has no holes drilled and is tightly fixed onto the wall and not going to move (unless I choose to move it).

Hope that helps.20230510_082251.jpg20230510_082256.jpg

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts