Bose Lifestyle 48 system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all, im on the pinnacle of buying the bose liestyle 48 system. I know there are better component systems out there for the same money but im getting it tax free from a friend in dubia and it costing 2k instead of over 3k in the uk, so i think its value for money. My only concern is shelling out this sort of money for effectively dvd upscaling technology with quality hd dvd/blue ray sytems coming onto the market thick and fast. I watched a demonstration of the picture quality and thought my sky hd box produces a much more detailed picture and its only 1080i, the bose system supposedly converts to 1080p.

Does anyone have any ideas whats round the corner with bose and if they are likely to produce a new generation system capable of true hd picture and 7.1 audio any time soon. Would hate to spend th money and bose to bring out a new system in the new year.

I asked the shop manager and he said they wernt planning it anytime soon but then again he's biased and wants me to but the existing system.

Cheers people

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
TBH, Bose isn't one of thse companies where you can guess what's coming next - products appear when they appear, and consumers find out about them at the same time as we do. So can't really offer any predictions of what may or may not be on the way.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Unless of course you want that mix of innovative user-convenience features, style and a room-friendly sound, in which case the products may be just the thing...

A

Anonymous

Thanks.

I know bose are over priced if its quality acoustics your after but at 2k for the lifestyle 48 system new its a sweet deal.

However just have that niggle in the back of my head that is out of date and i should bite the bullet and spend the money on a proper component system.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts