BlueRoom Technopods (B&W) 500 Studio Monitors.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey all,

My friend has a pair of BlueRoom Technopod 500 Studio Monitors. He has owned them for a while now but now wants to sell them. he put up an ad on Gumtree for £1,000 and his phone has not stopped ringing from extremely interested people. One guy called from India, another was like 'where are you in London I can come now'.

Anyhow it does not take a genius to work out they are obviously worth more than 1k, the problem is how much? They are in mint condition and have been lovingly looked after with original casing, documentation etc intact.

How can we get trustworthy advice on these monitors and their worth now? Internet searches reveal there were only 500 pairs made (250 sets in total) and these two are numbered. Not much info beyond that apart from that we think B&W owned BlueRoom. Help?

A

Anonymous

Nothing? Please people I am relying on you lot! Someone must know about these?

A

Anonymous

Thank you SO much. As a result of your post I ended up getting the mobile for the buy who designed them.

Job done!

If you ever see a pair of them buy them, you will not believe your ears. www.si-fi.com

A

Anonymous

Hi

I have just found this post whilst searching on Google for some Techno pods as I currently have a 5:1 surround set of the original minipods and these would be a fantastic addition.

Are they still available as the last post is a few months ago, if so what colour, do you have the brackets and what price are you after please as I would collect and pay in cash if helpful?

Thanks

Paul

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I own a set of original B&W Blueroom Techno Pods.

They were made in 1994 and I bought them in 1996.

The designer was Robert Trunz and they were manufactured by B&W.

My set hasw the original wall mount brackets and in excellent condition.

Would be delighted to hear from anyone who may be interested. My number is 07967 602179.

Angus

A

Anonymous

Hi Paul,

I own a set of original B&W Blueroom Techno Pods.

They were made in 1994 and I bought them in 1996.

The designer was Robert Trunz and they were manufactured by B&W.

My set hasw the original wall mount brackets and in excellent condition.

Would be delighted to hear from anyone who may be interested. My number is 07967 602179.

Angus

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts