Blockbuster Marketplace blu ray offers + £5 discount code

Some good deals on pre-owner blu ray discs here:

http://market.blockbuster.co.uk/movies/blu-ray.aspx

Enter code 5market for £5 off on £15 spend.

Just picked up The Hunger Games, The Troll Hunter & Snow White and the Huntsman for £12.76. :)

GetCarter

Nov 5, 2003
Visit site
While their market place may offer good deals,

I find it incredible that they are still taking orders for "Pre-Order" films some of which don't come out till April, that they have no guarantee of fulfilling if they do actually go out of business.

On that basis alone I would be reluctant to do business with them, it is a little like HMV and the gift cards.

GetCarter

Nov 5, 2003
Visit site

I find it incredible that they are still taking orders for "Pre-Order" films some of which don't come out till April, that they have no guarantee of fulfilling if they do actually go out of business.

On that basis alone I would be reluctant to do business with them, it is a little like HMV and the gift cards.

jjbomber

GetCarter said:

Very few businesses can actually guarantee that they will still be here in April.

People can pre-order with their credit cards and claim a refund from there.

It is nothing like HMV, who announced without warning that their gift cards were worthless.

GetCarter

Nov 5, 2003
Visit site
While I agree very few if any business could guarantee they will be here in April, they are not in administration, where as Blockbuster are, so have a very uncertain future.

GetCarter said:

Check Blockbuster's terms and conditions.
9. PaymentWe request payment as set out on the Site. Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. You will not be charged for items until they are dispatched and, for this reason, please ensure that the expiry date of your payment card is after the anticipated dispatch date - failure to do so may mean that We will be unable to fulfil your order.

Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts