Big thank you to forum members and WHF team!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Although I was a long time audiophile, when I moved to London I thought I'd settle with a high-end micro system and a good pair of speakers due to space constraints. So I got an Onkyo 725 with Monitor BR2s.

However my brand spanking new Onkyo 725 stopped reading CDs in its first month. While it was on its way to the retailer for a replacement, I became more and more entrenched in this site's reviews and in this forum, I started wondering what I was missing. After 2 months of research and lots more £££ spent, I have accumulated a much larger list that I ever imagined but I am happy with the setup!

So I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who answered the dozens of questions I posted here (you know who you are!) and to the WHF team. You've all been a great help and an invaluable resource! Most importantly though, you incited my curiosity to get back into the hi-fi arena so thank you! Will certainly see you around here.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Happy to help
emotion-2.gif
Enjoy....

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
There is true joy to be had from music on a quality system and also from the tweaks/tinkerings or just plain major spending on trying to get that perfect set up.Welcome (back) to the addiction that is hi-fi!

A

Anonymous

Thanks Claire, bretty and basshound. The journey is far from over! The upgrade bug may bite me soon I reckon.

A

Anonymous

David, I do remember! I am giving the system time to break-in before I give any meaningful feedback...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts