Big Question - volunteers/hardy souls required

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
We need volunteers once again, please.

We're seeking three hi-fi/home cinema enthusiasts to come and join us for the day for our regular Big Question feature.
It takes place on Thursday 6th January. 2011.

That's Two Thousand; and Eleven. [:'(]

If you're interested in taking a seat on the What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision readers' sofa, please email me and I can provide further details. It's always proved a fun and interesting day, with lots of good kit issues to chew over.

You'll need to get yourself here for a prompt 11am start (our photographer starts getting twitchy at about 10.45...). We'll take you out for a pub lunch here in Teddington and then we'll all discuss some great kit in our state-of-the-art testing rooms. And, of course, you'll get your picture and words in the March 2011 issue of our mag!

Any questions, please post here, or drop me an email.

cheers

Jonny

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Jonathan_E:
We need volunteers once again, please.

emotion-15.gif

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Jonathan_E:Is that you volunteering, Ronald?

I'm trying to clear up my schedule for this.

Is this a home-cinema related 'Big Question'?

Will I get the pleasure of meeting Andrew Everard?

Will Clare Newsome be posing again on the stairway?

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Don't mean to put any pressure on, but you'll have to be quick: got one slot left as I type this.

And it has to be first come, first served, of course.

cheers

J

Ooh, you edited while I was replying.

I can't tell you the subject of the day: more often than not, the panel will not know precisely what it is we're testing. Makes it more interesting.

And I fear I can guarantee no meetings with anyone other than me and our illustrious Technical editor, Ketan.

Mind you, Ket's normally enough for anyone...

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
All places on the sofa are now taken.

Shado, you didn't quite make the cut I'm afraid, but for future reference, please email me your availability: it's the only fair way I've got of making it first come first served.

thanks all for your interest

J

Ronald Archiebald

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Jonathan_E:
All places on the sofa are now taken.

Shado, you didn't quite make the cut I'm afraid, but for future reference, please email me your availability: it's the only fair way I've got of making it first come first served.

thanks all for your interest

J

That was a fast uptake! Next time then.

Someone did mention about Clare posing in one of the previous 'Big Questions', hence my query.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts