Big Question is back!! Come and review with us...

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
After a six month break for a lie down and nice rest, the Big Question feature is making a return to the pages of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision.

Which means that we need volunteers once again, please.

We're seeking three hi-fi/home cinema enthusiasts to come and join us for the day for our next Big Question feature on Wednesday 22nd August.

If you're interested in taking a seat on the What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision readers' sofa, please email me and I can provide further details. It's always proved a fun and interesting day, with lots of good kit issues to chew over.

You'll need to get yourself here for a prompt 11am start (our photographer starts getting twitchy at about 10.45...). We'll take you out for a pub lunch here in Teddington and then we'll all discuss some great kit in our state-of-the-art testing rooms. And, of course, you'll get your picture and words in the November 2012 issue of our mag!

Any questions, please email me here.

KiwiMoto

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes i'm available on that day and i would love to participate.
Andrew,any chance you could pick me up and drop me off home afterwards? Oh BTW,i'm in Auckland... :p

KiwiMoto said:
Yes i'm available on that day and i would love to participate. Andrew,any chance you could pick me up and drop me off home afterwards? Oh BTW,i'm in Auckland... :p

I'm sure WHF will be happy to accommodate that! Just stand in front of your house on the street exactly at 10am and a black limousine will come to pick you up. :grin:

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
bigboss said:
I'm sure WHF will be happy to accommodate that! Just stand in front of your house on the street exactly at 10am and a black limousine will come to pick you up. :grin:

If you think I'm driving the company stretch all the way to Co Durham...

(Mind you, it looks better since we had it resprayed)

Nissan-Limo.jpg

KiwiMoto

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Not Auckland,Durham Andrew.Auckland,New Zealand....hence the KiwiMoto handle!

If you don't think WHF would send a car to Durham I guess a return first class ticket on a 747 would be totally out of the question?

(I could throw in a whole sheep and a couple of barrels of local wine if it would be a deal maker..!)

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
KiwiMoto said:
Not Auckland,Durham Andrew.Auckland,New Zealand....hence the KiwiMoto handle!

If you don't think WHF would send a car to Durham I guess a return first class ticket on a 747 would be totally out of the question?

(I could throw in a whole sheep and a couple of barrels of local wine if it would be a deal maker..!)

I think you may have to learn to apparate

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Much as we'd love to collect people from Auckland I fear all three places on this have now been filled.

If you'd like to go on the list for future Big Questions, please email me and I'll give you first refusal for the next one.

(On a first come, first served basis)

J

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts