The Big Question is back! Come and review with us...

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
After a six month break for a lie down and nice rest, the Big Question feature is making a return to the pages of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision.

Which means that we need volunteers once again, please.

We're seeking three hi-fi/home cinema enthusiasts to come and join us for the day for our next Big Question feature on Wednesday 22nd August.

If you're interested in taking a seat on the What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision readers' sofa, please email me and I can provide further details. It's always proved a fun and interesting day, with lots of good kit issues to chew over.

You'll need to get yourself here for a prompt 11am start (our photographer starts getting twitchy at about 10.45...). We'll take you out for a pub lunch here in Teddington and then we'll all discuss some great kit in our state-of-the-art testing rooms. And, of course, you'll get your picture and words in the November 2012 issue of our mag!

Any questions, please email me here.

Jonathan Evans

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
And Oldboy is the third piece in our Big Question puzzle.

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks.

If anyone else is interested, please feel free to drop me an email, and I'll put you on a list to give first refusal to.

(First come, first served)

J

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I just wanted to start this thread back off again to report what a great day it was for me andthe other 2 lucky guys Nick and Ed who attended on Wednesday.

I wanted to thank you again for the invitation and without sounding greedy would happily attend again if ever you are short, which I doubt very much.

I was blown away not only by the friendlyness of Jonathan and Ket buy also their openess to our barage of probing questions - apologies.

I was extremely impressed by the magazines attention to detail, the methods, the facilites and the knowledge are all first rate and better than a reader would expect. Its easy to sit here and doubt but once you have seen the operation and discussed things it fills you with 100% confidence in the comments, reviews and recommendations. Obviously not everybodys taste is the same - however they have even thought about that and its incorporated into their review methods.

It was very interesting to hear what we did and what an experience to listen to music in such a great environment its changed my views on good sound reprodcution quite considerably and it has instantly brought on upgraditis - the mrs is not happy ....

Thanks again it was a great day I really enjoyed it

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Thanks ellisdj, really glad you enjoyed the day and found it useful. Good luck with the upgraditis, and if there's any way we can help... ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts