Best traditional speaker package to match Denon AVR 4308 & Pioneer 428

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am just finalising my first home cinema package and would welcome advice on the best speaker package that will make the most of my system but also look good as my partner is not too keen on too many black boxes.

The system is likely to be Pioneer PDP 428 or Panasonic efull HD quivalent, Denon AVR 4308, Pioneer BDP-LX70A, Sky HD.

The room is 4.5M x 7M with viewing distance to the screen of about 3M.

I would also like to connect my Hifidelio server and also run a separate HiFi set up of the same amp if possible.

I would prefer a wood style speaker set up rather than black/silver as whilst I would go for the B&W MT30 my girlfriend would prefer us to get soemthing a little more traditional.

I have a budget of around £1600.

Many thanks

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Keith, you can't go wrong with the Monitor Audio RS6AV. I have mine in walnut but there is also Cherry and Oak. They look great and sound fantastic and are within your budget just about. If you go to Sevenoaks for a demo, they will do you a deal, especially if you haven't bought your receiver yet. They sell Denons there too. If the rear speakers are a little too big for your liking, I bought the R90s as rears and they are like mini versions of the floorstanders.

A

Anonymous

Hi, I have recently bought (and can recommend highly) The Monitor Audio RS6 AV package, but with RS8 fronts.
Haven't heard anything to beat them for the money, and the finish (mine are in Walnut) is lovely.

Bought them from.... http://www.wilkinsons.tv who did me an amazing deal which should fit into your budget.

A

Anonymous

You need to talk with them. Bought the Onyko 875 amp along with speakers/sub, 30 mtrs QED silver, 28 airlock plugs for £2200!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts