Best Place To Sell A Sony DAV-LF1H Premium DVD Home Theatre / Cinema System

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Can anyone suggest a good place to sell a Sony DAV-LF1H Premium DVD Home Theatre / Cinema System that I have? I have looked at eBay and reckon it may be too high end for them and their customers...(It is in as new, un-used condition!)

Any suggestions would be welcomed as I am at a loss at to the best place to advertise it with the right people looking at it...

Thanking you in advance for your advice.

Regards,

Mike

D

Deleted member 2457

I would of said ebay was the perfect place to advertise it.

As for to high end, I would suggest you have a look at what other, far more expensive speakers are on there.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
If you're worried about it selling for too little, you can always use Gumtree - have sold quite a bit of AV equipment on there over the last few months, you just have to keep re-posting the same ad every week or so and it's completely free.

A

Anonymous

ebay will get you the most coverage from prospective buyers ... but wait a couple of weeks when people have more cash from their christmas bonuses ... you may then get a better price

don't want to dishearten you, however someone tried to sell the same system which was also brand new ... (twice) ... was never sold and his buy it now was £1299 ...best bid he got was £425 so they never sold and cost the seller listing fees (twice)

none listed currently, but good luck

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts