Best Mid-Range HDMi Cable? (approx £40-£50 and for X-Box 360)

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good quality HDMi cable for me to hook up my X-Box 360 to my TV? I don't want to use the bundled cable that comes with the machine, but equally, I don't want to spend a fortune on a Rolls Royce cable either. I was looking at spending approx £40 - £50. Can I get a good cable for less? Or do I need to invest more? Any ideas on best brands etc?

A

Anonymous

hi, do you mean for the x-box elite? as i think this is the only one with a hdmi output. If you do i say go for the 'QED Performance hdmi-hdmi cable (it is a purple colour). got mine on ebay 35 quid ish and it's pucker stuff. Award winner too.

A

Anonymous

Yes mate, it's the xbox 360 Elite. Thanks for the advice :)

A

Anonymous

I keep reading things that say "you shouldn't skimp on your cables" and "good quality cables make a big difference"...... A cable that costs £40-£50 MUST carry a better signal than the free bundled cable surely?

nads

[quote user="MikeTheGeek"]I keep reading things that say "you shouldn't skimp on your cables" and "good quality cables make a big difference"...... A cable that costs £40-£50 MUST carry a better signal than the free bundled cable surely?[/quote] Do not confuse digital and analog cables. Cables and discusions about cables raise the temperature on any forum the most. I would say live with the current cable for some time and then look at changing the cable on a try before you buy. My view is this. If the Digital cable is up to spec then will do all it should.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts