Best Integrated Amplifier for PSB Alpha T20

SiR

Dec 26, 2021
Visit site
What could be the best IA for PSB Alpha T20 Speakers ?

Experienced FM's input could be of great value

Budget less than $1000/-

Source - Streaming, CD

Listening Area - 12" X 15"

Distance from speaker - 10 "

IA with HT Bypass could be a added advantage

SiR

Dec 26, 2021
Visit site
Denon PMA-900HNE / Rotel A12 MKII or can you visit a local hifi shop

yes, I visited the local dealer, who had the NAD Amplifier driving these Alpha T20

What I could hear, feel is that they are neutral with good soundstage and really surprised by Bass response. Many may not need a Sub with this for music. Ideal Speaker for 2 channel on a budget

What I'm looking here is, anyone who is using it can give their experience and Amp/IA they have paired with

James105

Oct 30, 2019
Visit site
yes, I visited the local dealer, who had the NAD Amplifier driving these Alpha T20

What I could hear, feel is that they are neutral with good soundstage and really surprised by Bass response. Many may not need a Sub with this for music. Ideal Speaker for 2 channel on a budget

What I'm looking here is, anyone who is using it can give their experience and Amp/IA they have paired with

Hi, If you liked it with the NAD amp then that might be the answer, NAD,PSB and Bluesound are all sister companies owned by Lenbrook so it makes sense that there might be some fine tuning to match across brands.

I'd also try the Bluesound power node, built in streaming , 2 line level/ optical inputs one for your CDP the other with the input volume set to "fixed" as your HT bypass and a eHDMI input for your TV.

It's £850 in the UK so I assume it'd would be less than $1000 depending on local sales taxes.

Reactions: SiR

SiR

Dec 26, 2021
Visit site
Hi, If you liked it with the NAD amp then that might be the answer, NAD,PSB and Bluesound are all sister companies owned by Lenbrook so it makes sense that there might be some fine tuning to match across brands.

I'd also try the Bluesound power node, built in streaming , 2 line level/ optical inputs one for your CDP the other with the input volume set to "fixed" as your HT bypass and a eHDMI input for your TV.

It's £850 in the UK so I assume it'd would be less than $1000 depending on local sales taxes.

Appreciate your response

You are right, as NAD,PSB and Bluesound are all sister companies and hence they may be good match

Apart from NAD I'm considering Marantz and Audiolab IA'S, so want to know anyone have used this combination

But I doubt that Bluesound Power Node can be used for HT bypass option

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts