Best closed headphones for around £150

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
charlesrichardson said:
Please give a headphone novice some advise on what closed headphones are good for circa £150 and where would be good to buy them. Thankyou.

1More MK802. Sounds like £900 for only £150. Get them any way you can.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
dalethorn said:
charlesrichardson said:
Please give a headphone novice some advise on what closed headphones are good for circa £150 and where would be good to buy them. Thankyou.

That's a pretty big call.

Sorry if I missed it, but did you do a review of them somewhere?

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
ID. said:
dalethorn said:
charlesrichardson said:

That's a pretty big call.

Sorry if I missed it, but did you do a review of them somewhere?

Yes, right here in this forum. The review here is just one sentence and links to MyMac-dot-com. It's really interesting how they got a very smooth sound without electronic EQ like Bose uses. I do go into some detail about the bass switch and possible caveats there.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if 1More are available in the UK? (I'm making an assumption the OP is UK based, seeing they quoted £150).

Put the Audio Technica ATH-M50X on your audition list. You might prefer the sound of other headphones to the M50X; all our ears are different. But treat them as a bar that any other headphone at the price has to at least reach.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
MajorFubar said:
Not sure if 1More are available in the UK? (I'm making an assumption the OP is UK based, seeing they quoted £150).

Put the Audio Technica ATH-M50X on your audition list. You might prefer the sound of other headphones to the M50X; all our ears are different. But treat them as a bar that any other headphone at the price has to at least reach.

Amazon UK has the MK802.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts