Best balanced In-ear Headphones for cheap !?

iosac1

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Ok I am new here and in the busness to upgrade my samsung Galaxy s4 in-ear headphones to something a bit more better,I listen to songs that have little or no bass in them so thats not a piority. My main songs would consit of acuostic,a lot of vocals,folk,country,alternative,indie,jazz. I have been looking a the klipsch s4 ii but like to compare and look into a few more,something that is clear and crisp that would preform well all around on the ceap under the 100euro mark ! thanks and any comments,opinions and suggestions are widely appreciated.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I tried posting a reply twice but this stupid forum software lost the posts. *dash1*

Check out Shure and Westone for balanced armature earphones. They're the ones that professionals use.

You could also contact the support guys at HiFi Headphones for advice on specific models.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Beyerdynamic earphones would be perfect for you as would Klipsch, although the latter are more expensive. Perhaps the DTX102iE Beyerdynamic would be ideal.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
The Klipsch X7i is also a very nice earphone with bags of detail and a really enjoyable sound. Beyerdynamic's least bassy earphone is the DX120iE, it would suit your music choices very well.

Green Bow

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
Get a copy of What Hi-Fi and look in the buyers guide.

They like the Sennheiser Momentum M2 IEi - £90, and the Soul Electronics Flex £50.

Why not just google for "best in ear headphones under £100". You'll find your answer most likey.

TRENDING THREADS