B&W M1 Sats - Speaker Cable

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I'm replacing my floor this weekend and would like to place the speaker cable underneath (for a system I've not yet bought). What cable would you recommend for the B&W M-1 sats. and what connectors would I need at the end for those speakers?

--I'm adding these as rears to a front set comprising Dynaudio Audience 52 and C120. Should that be okay?

Cheers

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
The QED Micro cable is ideal for the M-1s - it's thin enough to go under the floor easily, cheap which is good as rear cables tend to be quite long and it's much easier than the thicker cables to wire into the M-1s (which are a bit fiddly). You don't need any terminations, the cable goes into the M-1 as a bare wire connection.

Can't say whether they'll work with the Dynaudio's though - I would definitely recommend listening to them together before you purchase to make sure they integrate okay.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I use QED Silver Anniversary XT on all of mine. Bit fiddly to wire up, as like the Prof says, the wire is connected to the stand (or the supplied wall mount) with a grub screw clamping down on bare wire.

A

Anonymous

Cheers guys--really appreciated.

I went with the QED Micro in the end and some Chord Rumour for front stuff.. I was really impressed with the M-1s, esp. the build quality. I just need to buy an amp, br and screen now :).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts