Avi ADM 9.1 - how good are they? Really...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

EDITED BY MODS - please do not discuss moderation.

However if it was all just hot air, then the name wouldn't constantly keeping reappearing. It would be interesting to hear them for myself though.

Escapism

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
In response to Plastic Penguin:

The basic theory (in my limited understanding) is that because the amplification is after the crossover, crossover distortion is less of a problem. Also each driver has to have its own power amplification directly attached, which can obviously offer better control of the driver.

Active crossovers should be better than passive when implemented correctly but you can still get bad active designs, just like anything else.

DaveyBoy1980

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
OMG!!!!

Read the thread title, was very interested in what advice people had to give and I've just had to trawl through 4 pages of playground squabble to find that there was nothing really interesting to read!

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
DaveyBoy1980:OMG!!!!
Read the thread title, was very interested in what advice people had to give and I've just had to trawl through 4 pages of playground squabble to find that there was nothing really interesting to read!

Welcome to the group! We're all adults here and a finer example of everything humanity has to offer you won't find anywhere else.

Oh and LOL!!! OMG!!! ZORT!!1!! etc.

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
DaveyBoy1980:
OMG!!!!

to save you time in the future, whenever a thread about avi goes past 1 page, you can guarantee it's mainly arguing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts