Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

Nice Avatar PP. :clap:

I think I am going to have play with mine.

boggit said:
So come on PP tell us the sequence of events that led to you going home with some shiny new speakers?

Are they new? etc?

Ex-dem. Really was a spur of the moment buy. I knew at some point the RS6s would be changed, but wasn't planning it this side of the Festive period. A week and half ago I saw these and thought "EDITED it, just go for it..." I really admire the DB1is, as you well know, so their bigger siblings shouldn't disappoint. They certainly haven't.

One of my regular customers has purchased the RS6s - apart of his 5.1 system - although haven't taken them around until he places another order.

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
[/quote]

Ex-dem. Really was a spur of the moment buy. [/quote]

Good for you, you have had a bit of a tuff year. I bet Mrs PP is pleased.

Dont regret mine at all i think they are amazing.

Ex-dem. Really was a spur of the moment buy. [/quote]

[/quote]

Tuff year? No tuffer than normal. Mrs. P wasn't over thrilled stating, correctly, that it was too close to Xmas to spend that sort of money. But she'll have to live with it. She's just now accepted it. :cheer:

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
plastic penguin said:

Ex-dem. Really was a spur of the moment buy.

[/quote]

Tuff year? No tuffer than normal. Mrs. P wasn't over thrilled stating, correctly, that it was too close to Xmas to spend that sort of money. But she'll have to live with it. She's just now accepted it. :cheer:

[/quote]

...as mine didn't accept the Pathos, but she is reaching the "breaking in period"... ;) :twisted:

John

I'm fed up with a bloated avatar (looks stupid) and everytime I delete the darn thing it goes until I try and upload another.... it mysteriously returns. I emailed the Towers in the middle of the week, alas this is starting to grind with me.

Can you not delete the whole thing so I can start from scratch?

Cheers, PP.

John Duncan

I haven't, and I still see a fat leema on this browser. You would be better off uploading the correct avatar and just leaving it for a while, it will appear eventually - I might even be able to persuade somebody to clear the image from the amazon cache tomorrow.

John Duncan said:
I haven't, and I still see a fat leema on this browser. You would be better off uploading the correct avatar and just leaving it for a while, it will appear eventually - I might even be able to persuade somebody to clear the image from the amazon cache tomorrow.

Yeah, the Purdey image is the uploaded. The fat Leema still showing when I log in.

TRENDING THREADS