For the last two or three days I've been trying to change the avatar and only now the old one is starting to go a funny shape. I know from past issues the cacheing but gawd is there no-way of speeding the darn thing up?

(And I can only do it on Google Chrome) |(

CnoEvil said:
Don't know if I'm late to the party......but nice speakers PP.

(Avatars aren't my thang).

Not late, only put the sig in late last night. They are fantastic speakers. Initially discounted them because of cabinet depth, but in reality they're only a cm or so deeper than the MAs. The best compliment I can give: They're probably the best hi-fi component I've ever purchased bar none.

Staggered no-one else on here has even demo'd them.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Not late, only put the sig in late last night. They are fantastic speakers. Initially discounted them because of cabinet depth, but in reality they're only a cm or so deeper than the MAs. The best compliment I can give: They're probably the best hi-fi component I've ever purchased bar none.

Good stuff.........I'm delighted you are happy with your new purchase. IMO. It leaves your system better balanced.

iceman16

plastic penguin said:
CnoEvil said:

:cheers:

CnoEvil said:
plastic penguin said:

Good stuff.........I'm delighted you are happy with your new purchase. IMO. It leaves your system better balanced.

Took me a few days to adapt to how they voice the music. The only snag is I purchased on such a spur of the moment the stands aren't good. In fact can't find any name or badge, so after Xmas I'll look for some proper good stands.

Always admired the DBs but slightly let down, naturally, by bass extension. The TBs, although not "fat" bass it is massively tuneful. A real hidden gem.

iceman16 said:
plastic penguin said:
CnoEvil said:

Thans Iceman. :cheer:

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
CnoEvil said:
plastic penguin said:

Took me a few days to adapt to how they voice the music. The only snag is I purchased on such a spur of the moment the stands aren't good. In fact can't find any name or badge, so after Xmas I'll look for some proper good stands.

Always admired the DBs but slightly let down, naturally, by bass extension. The TBs, although not "fat" bass it is massively tuneful. A real hidden gem.

it took me a few days as well when I sold the MA B4 and bought the Dyns...

But there is some thing special about standmounts and the way they imaging.

Congrats PP

Hi-FiOutlaw said:
plastic penguin said:
CnoEvil said:
plastic penguin said:

it took me a few days as well when I sold the MA B4 and bought the Dyns...

But there is some thing special about standmounts and the way they imaging.

Congrats PP

The ATL that PMC employ really does something special to the bass. Not the deepest but so unique. And the dispersion is awsome: If you walked to the side of the RS6s the bass could become a little heavy-handed, but the PMCs don't seem to suffer this. They're also less fussy about toe-in.

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
I can't change my avatar. Tried it in Firefox and Safari. The old one keeps reappearing and I don't own the Copland amp any longer.

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
Wow, new speakers PP, I didn't see that coming, nice one. :dance:

What finish did you get?

About your avatar, give it several days at least, this system takes its own sweet time to change things, I think my last change took about 4 days.

Diamond Joe said:
Wow, new speakers PP, I didn't see that coming, nice one. :dance:

What finish did you get?

About your avatar, give it several days at least, this system takes its own sweet time to change things, I think my last change took about 4 days.

Big surprise to me as well. Boring oak.

Regards the avatar this is the worst forum for changing avatars - I'm sure JD will explain the cache issues, but no other forum has these fundamental problems. This is about the 3rd or 4th day so far.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts