Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
CnoEvil said:
plastic penguin said:
Yeeha! the browser is now fixed. Thanks Mr. D. :dance:

Well, stop fiddling with it, and it'll be grand! ;)

I've no idea what you're saying. I need cheering up after suffering huge car woes.

That makes two of us! :wall:

Anyway, sorry about your car. I have had similar issues with an old Espace, which started to cost a fortune and even though it was Mrs. Cno's bus, always broke down with me in it.

The last time was in Belfast and our breakdown cover only took us to the nearest dealer (90 miles from me); or up to 40 miles (for free). I opted for the latter, as the car was stuck in 2nd (the cable for the cable gear change had snapped), and so was drivable. He would have dropped me home for an additional fee of £350, so to save the money, I drove the 50 miles home in 2nd gear.

The time before that, I was unceremoniously towed through the village by one of our company forklifts (clutch master cylinder), much to the amusements of the guys at work.

It is very easy for old cars to rack up a fortune, especially if you can't do the work yourself.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts